Saturday, January 21, 2017

If My Computer Running Slow Is The Free Scan OK To Use?

Are you having problems with a computer running slow but are scared and confused about the Free Scan offered on line? If you run the Free Scan how do you know that the errors, duplicates, etc. the scan finds are real? I'm a pretty skeptical person and "free" usually will run me off rather than entice me to buy or use a particular product. I did my own simple test and you may want to try this as well. I let the free scan run on my slow running computer and it showed a little over nine hundred problem issues. Then I tried the registry fixers free scan on a fairly new computer that was not slow at all. Not only was this computer new, it has never been exposed to much downloading of data nor many program installs or uninstalls, etc. My computer that was not running slow showed very few errors that needed to be corrected. This quick "test" proved to me that the free scan was real and I was comfortable that this may help out my computer's speed issues for a reasonable price. I decided to purchase a registry cleaning program and let it correct the errors it had found. In less than a couple of minutes all the errors and problems had been corrected. As I ran my computer over the next few days it was obvious that it had helped and my computer's speed had been greatly increased. A registry optimization did not solve all my computer problems. I still found that I had issues that the registry did not help. I found my wireless internet connection was not as strong as it needed to be and that slow my computer some too. I continued to have issues with my HP printer and it's wanting to continually upload new drivers. And there were some other things as well that even though simple were aggravating. Without doing using a registry cleaner service and program I think I would have had to buy a new computer and spend countless hours setting it up. The registry is a lot more important than had understood. All computers will have registry issues over their live time and need to be cleaned up and organized. It does not matter if your computer is new or old or how powerful it is. All computers will be exposed to and contaminated if used for any length of time. I used a registry cleaner that I had also tested and it want damage your computer, it can be test free and it can show you what you computer's situation is so you can move forward with any needed computer running slow repairs.

View this post on my blog: http://www.choosehpcomputer.com/hp-computer-repair/if-my-computer-running-slow-is-the-free-scan-ok-to-use.html

No comments:

Post a Comment