Sunday, April 30, 2017

HP Mini 311 and Dell Inspiron Mini 10v - My Best Netbook Reviews

Writing best Netbook reviews is not as easy as it seems basically because all of them have the same specs. Hence, it is pretty hard to differentiate one from another. I have various gadgets and tech blogs running on the Internet and amongst them, Netbooks give me a really tough time. These tiny computers can be classified in to two main categories â€" the lower end ones with plain looks and the higher end sexy looking Netbooks. Note that the performance is largely the same and hence you pay more for the looks. I have reviewed quite a lot of Netbooks in my labs and I am writing about a few here. Dell Inspiron Mini 10v Netbook â€" I chose this Netbook to be on the list because of the chassis. It is as good as that found on the more expensive Dell products and the price is the same. It looks very attractive and you will certainly attract a lot of second looks while you are working on it at the local coffee shop. The performance is as good as that of the competition. Dell has been known to give tons of configuration options for their products but I didn't find much on the Dell Inspiron Mini 10v Netbook. This will disappoint you if you want to go for some higher end specs. I will still recommend the Dell Inspiron Mini 10v Netbook the features it has to offer for its low price tag. HP Mini 311 Netbook - HP Mini 311 Netbook comes with a Nvidia graphics card which lets you play basic games. The performance isn't anything spectacular but you can still get a few rounds on WoW while you are waiting for a friend at a local airport. The display is high definition. The best part about it is that the HP doesn't charge you a lot of money for the graphics capabilities. But I was annoyed by the touch pad of the Netbook, it wasn't as comfortable as that on other Netbooks. If you are buying this product, I would recommend you to use an external mouse. Nvidia Ion graphics don't improve Flash video streaming performance. There are a lot of hiccups. There are color options for the lid which make the HP Mini 311 Netbook look very pretty but HP charges $20 extra for them. This is again annoying. I liked the high definition display and the Ion graphics on the Netbook. Check it out if you want basic gaming along with basic work. These two are the best Netbook reviews I have ever written because I spend a lot of time testing them. Every feature was checked thoroughly before I got down writing the review. I paid special attention to the keyboard since a lot of people want to know about the quality of keyboards in Netbooks. The size of such computers is really small and hence I advice people to check the keyboard before buying them if you are going to type a lot on it.

View this post on my blog: https://www.choosehpcomputer.com/hp-computer-parts/hp-mini-311-and-dell-inspiron-mini-10v-my-best-netbook-reviews.html

No comments:

Post a Comment