Saturday, June 30, 2012

How To Get From Where You Are To Where You Want To Be

Have you read any books from the series "Chicken Soup for the Soul"?If you haven't, get it now and start reading, because you're missing out on too much of some excellent stuff... for your soul of course.If you have, then I don't really need to recommend this book to you, written by co-author of Chicken collection, too much at all."How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be" by Jack Canfield is full of extremely powerful messages on how to turn our lives around and start getting what we do want. Very successful himself, he also teaches through examples of many other successful people.What strikes me every time I read a book like that, is the obvious fact, that all the success principles are so simple and clear, yet so many of us (including myself) struggle because we're not applying them but we're doing something quite opposite.Asking and coping with rejections is a perfect example, planning but not acting out of fear is another.Of course he talks about constructiv
e visualization which main purpose is to bring pictures out from our minds into our realities.I love to hear success stories on this subject! It's so assuring to confirm, even through someone else's experiences, that the Law of Attraction works and that it's up to each of us to consciously direct it to where we want.I know it and believe it one hundred percent. However, there are days when I ask myself: "what if I'm wrong?" This is a very scary thought, and this is a moment when I need a solid proof to sustain my beliefs. I need to confirm beyond any doubts that whatever I choose to do or have is attainable and it is always my decision. And people like Jack Canfield will 'appear' in my life reminding me to never ever give up. And I'll remember my own examples when I achieved what I wanted just because I visualized it well enough.

View this post on my blog: http://www.yourgamebook.com/how-to-get-from-where-you-are-to-where-you-want-to-be.html

No comments:

Post a Comment