Saturday, March 23, 2013

The Crave

In the beginning, before man roamed the earth, there was a society of soul starved creatures dwelling in another dimension. They are called The Cravinati; they sought out other worlds in search of only one thing: the souls of God's beloved.The Cravinati believe they were not from God or from the Devil, but believed they came before and will be here long after the existence of one mankind calls "God".However, there's a subculture within the Craven society that do not believe such things. They believe that we are all part of one and the same God; that they are not above God's law. They believe that God created them, that God wants them to be one with Him to not exist solely to feed on the souls of innocent beings. They believe they have a have higher purpose: to be an advanced civilization of spiritual beings that help, not destroy, otherworldly realms.But this story does not begin in the beginning of time for The Cravinati. This story begins in modern times, in early winter 20
10. The younglings and free-spirited Cravinati have been clashing with the elders. They see the earth and the human race differently - different than any other society that they have come across in the thousands of years they have devoured their prey.Yes, the children, the young Cravinati are thousands of years old. No-one knows how old "Vincent," the leader of the Cravinati, truly is. There are stories that he was here when darkness ruled the universe, he was here when light was born. Those who believe these stories believe Vincent and God are one and the same, but for the young Cravinati, like myself, we see it differently. We see God as the Light, and Vincent as the Darkness, and times are about to change, so we hope.My name is Cyrus. I am one of the youngest Cravinati and I am over thousand earth years old. However, I look about twenty years old to human eyes. I must keep up appearances as a human and attend college to maintain our facade, even though the studies they te
ach me are elementary to my knowledge. I crossed over to this world with my mother and father over one year ago. They were hoping to show me a new way of life. We were here almost a year to the day when my mother and father were killed. They were high-ranking members of the Cravinati High Council. They were listening to me and some of the other young Cravens about changing our culture to be more human-like than our ancestors and the leaders of yesterday. I truly believe that they were killed for this very reason. Me and a few young ones secretly met with my parents a week before they were killed and discussed our views and concerns with them, they seemed very intone with what we were saying and said they would mention it to Vincent to see where he stood. Just a few days later they were killed in a car crash and burned alive. I guess we now know our answer! Now it is up to me to find out what truly happened to them and make sure justice is served.This story begins on the day
of my parents' funeral. I remember it was a cold, rainy day. Dark clouds filled the sky and with a slight breeze that made it feel even colder. All of the Cravens presented themselves to show respect, as well as several human families that my parents had befriended during their time here. Not one among them knows our true origin, neither where we came from nor who we truly are, but I am thankful that they came and showed their respect for my mother and father.

View this post on my blog: http://www.yourgamebook.com/the-crave.html

No comments:

Post a Comment