Friday, November 23, 2012

"Forever Sentimental Vol III: Agape Love" by Kenyatta: Book Review

Forever Sentimental Vol. III: Agape Loveby KenyattaiUniverse (2006)ISBN 0595396933If I could give "Forever Sentimental" ten stars, I would. I am reading it at a time in my life that I really need it. I think that each person that reads it will feel the same way. For me, the book further confirmed that my relationship is not as it should be. Kenyatta realistically tells you what love should be like and what you should be able to expect. I don't feel that he is suggesting that we expect too much. He just made me realize that I am not getting enough of what I need for a healthy two way relationship.Kenyatta offers 49 life lessons. He offers a great deal of wisdom in each lesson. The lessons have to do with being in love, finding love, and ending a relationship. His writings are so beautiful and wise. He also offers common sense. I think this is good for people who are wrapped up in painful relationships. Kenyatta's common sense approach easily lays his thoughts out f
or you and is clear to understand. He tells you what you need to hear with out making you feel put down.Interspersed in between the life lessons are Kenyatta's poems. They are also so beautiful. Each poem is about what his life lessons are about. If you are about to get married again and seeking the perfect reading for your ceremony, this book is for you. Kenyatta's writings are from the heart and would be a beautiful compliment to any ceremony. Some of his poems also reflect the pain that comes from relationships that have gone bad. They touched my soul, because they let me know that I am not alone.If you know someone that is getting married or divorced, this is a perfect gift. That sounds so strange, but when you read the book, you will understand. I do not have Kenyatta's gift for words. I can only say that "Forever Sentimental" touched my heart in a way that will have an effect on me for the rest of my life. I will buy other copies for friends, but I will not l
et this copy out of my hands.

View this post on my blog: http://www.yourgamebook.com/forever-sentimental-vol-iii-agape-love-by-kenyatta-book-review.html

No comments:

Post a Comment