Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"Get Him Back Forever" - A Man's Point of View

 Although it might seem strange that a man might be reviewing a book on how to win your boyfriend or husband back, who might know better what would work and what wouldn't on such a subject? I am a male of the species and have been through breakups that went well and those that didn't go well. So it with this in mind, I offer you this review of "Get Him Back Forever." Initially I was skeptical of any instruction manual that promised to allow a girl to manipulate a man, particularly this man, and "win him back" but I tried to keep an open mind as I reviewed this product. After all, we all feel that we are completely unique and likewise our situations are unique. Plus, I didn't feel that I could be manipulated! Get Him Back Forever is divided up into sections. The author, Mr. Matt Houston, is a well known and respected author of several relationship books. In the first section Mr. Huston tries to help the reader to overcome the hurt and pain from the breakup and g
ive her hope that she can indeed "Get Him Back Forever." He explains that crying and begging never seems to work, and I agree that this tactic only seems to make things worse if I am on the receiving end. I feel sorry for breaking a girl's heart but who wants to be taken back out of pity? That doesn't last too long anyhow. Next, the author attempts to help the reader get their emotions under control as he begins to lay out a step by step plan that he promises will not only help her to win back her boyfriend or husband but to make him hopelessly "addicted" to her forever. "Yeah, right!" I thought to myself. As I read Get Him Back Forever I closed my eyes and thought back over past relationships and allowed myself to wonder how things might have turned out if the girl that I had broken up with had tried to use some of Matt Huston's "dirty psychological tricks" on me. Would I be swayed? Could I be manipulated? After some honest reflection I realized that Matt Huston had st
ruck upon something in his book that was not only effective but powerful....and who better to write a book on how to manipulate a man than another man? Some of the suggested tactics in the book are based upon genuine psychological triggers that a man will have no real defense against and I must admit that I had to smile since I could see how these tips and tricks would work on me. There is nothing illegal about the tactics involved....Yes, they may be a bit underhanded or manipulative depending upon how you look at it but honestly, I know that if I loved someone and they sincerely loved me at one point I don't think that there is anything that I would stop at to repair the relationship. There is a saying, "all's fair in love and war." A friend asked me though, "Wouldn't you be angry if you found out that your girlfriend bought a book to win you back?" I told him that I might have felt a little weird but after thinking about it, people buy books all the time to become be
tter husbands, wives, parents and lovers. Why would I be upset that a woman went above and beyond to help me to fall back in love with her if we had a loving relationship at one time? So in all honesty, I wouldn't think poorly of her but probably would suggest that if you do buy this book to keep it to yourself. If all is fair in love and war then likewise, it's better to be safe than sorry!

View this post on my blog: http://www.yourgamebook.com/get-him-back-forever-a-mans-point-of-view.html

No comments:

Post a Comment