Saturday, July 28, 2012

Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce - A Guide to Out of Body Experiences

For those who are seriously interested in developing their awareness of subtle energies and wish to practice astral projection or out of body experience, I highly recommend the book Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce. This comprehensive book gives specific techniques on how to go about leaving your body and has several extremely helpful chapters on energy work. Bruce also presents his theory of astral travel, how it works and potential dangers.In order to achieve out of body experience consciously, Bruce says it is helpful to develop the energy body. The first stage is to become aware of energy and learn to sense where it is, which direction it is moving and guiding it through the body. Second, each minor energy center such as the hands and feet must be awakened. One may discover energy blockages in the body and those must be undone, similar to massaging a tight muscle in order to realise it. Once energy is able to move freely, a circular pattern is established from the toes to
head and back down again. Specific techniques are then introduced to aid the process of separating the energy body from the physical body. For anyone interested in this topic, this is a must read. I practiced the exercises in this book diligently for several weeks and saw amazing results. I began to sense energy not only in my own body but also in other people's energetic fields which greatly informed me about their personality and character. I almost succeeded in having an out of body experience at the end of the first week but the experience was extremely frightening and exhilarating at the same time. Since then, I have given up on attempting to leave my body but I still practice the energy exercises that I learned from the book. They are intuitive, simple, and extremely effective. 

View this post on my blog: http://www.yourgamebook.com/astral-dynamics-by-robert-bruce-a-guide-to-out-of-body-experiences.html

No comments:

Post a Comment