Saturday, July 21, 2012

The 4-Hour Work Week - How To Escape the 9-5

If you're ready for a lifestyle makeover, and you know it's past time for you to start living life on your own terms...Then the 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss is the blueprint to get you going in the right direction fast. The book is broken down into four key areas. They revolve around the word D.E.A.L. Let's look at each as a part of this review and if you like what you've read you can grab your own copy today.Starting off with Definition, all I can say is that on page 50 of the book the one line "Doing the unrealistic is Easier Than doing the Realistic" was one of the most important collection of words I've ever read. If you had only time to ready one page in the book I'd read page 50 for sure.Next up is Elimination, this is eliminating wasted time and only focusing on the "highest paid" activity you can do. For example when I started in my professional selling career my highest paid activity was to create leads and turn them into paying clients. Now, teaching my teamm
ates the strategies to create leads and convert them to happy clients is my highest paid activity. The rest is wasting time.In terms of Automation "automated income" has a nice ring to it. Once you have a business model that puts the majority of your processes on automation so that the personal one on one time you invest to generate happy paying clients is reduced to the minimal amount possible you'll feel the horsepower of "automated income" and won't let go. I always say that I wouldn't trade the wisdom and experience I've gained as an online business owner over the past four years for a million dollars cash right now. That is how powerful the keys to automation are for me.The best part "lifestyle freedom" the Liberation that is most peoples deepest desires and hunger. To love their work, to work with those they enjoy, where they want and when they want. Total autonomy and time to focus on those in your life that matter most to you and follow your true passions without hes
itation.This review is just a quick glance at the core of the 4-Hour Work Week. If you're seeking to create an automated business model and are not sure where to start this book is a great way to get your engine fired up.

View this post on my blog: http://www.yourgamebook.com/the-4-hour-work-week-how-to-escape-the-9-5.html

No comments:

Post a Comment