Thursday, May 30, 2013

Twitter Technique - Book Review

I just finished reading "The Twitter Technique" by Elliot Webb. As a newly turned full time blogger and Twitter addict, I am always on the lookout for fresh information on this topic. I have read some of Elliot's other works so I had very high hopes going into this. I am happy to say that is one of the best books in the category and I was very impressed with it.As the title suggests, this is a resource that will teach you the proper techniques to use Twitter effectively. The author writes in a very non technical way so that everyone, even a computer novice, will be able to follow along. What I liked best about this book was how well organized it was. The author presents his material in a step by step guide. I learned so much from reading this and I have already implemented some of the advice and I have seen some very good results. My favorite chapter is when the author provides a very comprehensive list of virtually all the free tools that are available to help you get the mo
st out of your micro-blogging platform. Many of these tools are automated so this will save you a lot of time and effort once you set them up. This book is very valuable to anybody who is looking to market or promote their business via Twitter. The resource will teach you how to target followers in your niche so your conversion rates will be much higher.In closing, I recommend this to any new or experience Twitter user.

View this post on my blog: http://www.yourgamebook.com/twitter-technique-book-review.html

No comments:

Post a Comment