Saturday, April 27, 2013

7 Great Lies of Network Marketing - A Book About Network Marketing

I read the book "7 Great Lies of Network Marketing" (written by Ann Sieg) more than a year ago and still find it very enlightening. Although it is a free e book, unlike many other free ebooks, it offers a valuable content and allows you to take a first glimpse at an interesting market.If you ever struggled in building your own network marketing business, reading this book you will find out why. Ann Sieg is talking about "conventional mlm wisdom" and the nonsense and misconceptions that pollute this industry. One by one she uncovers the great lies of network marketing - reading it was an eye opener beyond my wildest dreams!Most people don't like the idea to sell something and think, because of the Internet in some mysterious ways there is no necessity to be (or become) a salesperson. This is simply not true!You want to become a successful network marketer? Here's the unpleasant truth: you need to become a salesperson! You don't like this idea? Why would you like to become a ne
twork marketer then? You think getting rich quickly is easy and everyone can do it? If it was so, why aren't we all millionaires?If you really want to be successful, you need to develop skills: marketing skills. You will need to know how to succeed in business; you will need to learn basic computer skills and you will need to continuously develop your skills if you don't want to be left behind in this fast changing market.When I got started with network marketing, I went through a lot of information and was lucky enough to read "7 Great Lies of Network Marketing" in the very beginning. It changed the way I looked at offers and so called "opportunities", realizing that most companies just want my money and are simply lying to me in order to get it.The book also helped me to find out what I wanted and in which way I wanted to do my business. It helped me to find a path, away from the main street, I really wanted to take and developing a strategy to do my business in a way I'm
comfortable with.

View this post on my blog: http://www.yourgamebook.com/7-great-lies-of-network-marketing-a-book-about-network-marketing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment