Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Super Affiliate Handbook Review

Have you spent your money on $37 or $47 e-books on "this system" or "that system"? Ever thought they just didn't live up to their name? Even if they did, did you ever wonder if there was another way?Me too. Today I am going over The Super Affiliate Handbook by Rosalind Gardner.But what if I don't want to be an affiliate?Even if you have no interest in being an affiliate you need to read this review. This e-book covers far more than just being an affiliate, it covers how to set up your site, organization, getting traffic, and all the other things a proper site needs.I don't know where I first heard about The Super Affiliate Handbook, but I've known about it for a while now. I finally broke down and bought it. Well, that's not entirely true, I've been wanting to buy it for a while, I just finally did it.Let me tell you two things: 1) This book was originally written in 2003 but it is not (at the time of this writing) 6 years old. How is that possible? This book is constantly be
ing updated and you get the updates for free.This immediately sets it apart from many other affiliate e-books that were written once and that's it. In fact, here's an excerpt about that:"Changes & Improvements Since 2003The 'Super Affiliate Handbook' was originally published in June 2003 under the title "The Super Affiliate Handbook: How I Made $436,797 Last Year Selling Other People's Stuff Online." Since then, the book has undergone numerous revisions to introduce and explain new technology, software and working processes.Topics such as blogging, RSS and how to use foreign currency rates to your advantage are now included. Most notably, I have simplified the niche selection / market research process considerably. My original and basic business strategies remain unchanged however because they still WORK extraordinarily well."2) If I were to start all over again, this is THE book I would buy. That's it. One. This one.Even if you are a complete beginner, this book is for
you. If you already know your way around, this book can still help you make improvements or just make sure you are on the right track.About The BookThe Super Affiliate Handbook is a whopping 206 page pdf file. It covers from start to finish just about everything you need to know to get up and running as an affiliate...the right way.Full of screen shots and links to examples, including to one of her own sites where you can see what she's talking about, it is actually a very fast read.As I said, just about everything you need to know is in here, even on how to become an 'expert' in a field, or at least knowledgeable enough to know what you're talking about.The Good:There's not a whole lot to add. The sections on organizing cover things like bookmarks, file folders on your computer, e-mail and spreadsheets. This was a big help to me, especially for those of you who waded through my laments of the big pile of spaghetti I have for a business model.It keeps getting updated, she al
so has a blog where you can keep up to date on other Internet Marketing topics.It's also pretty inexpensive, especially compared to what you end up paying for other people's courses.The Bad:Spreadsheet files are not included and really that's about it, but spreadsheets are pretty easy to do and if you don't know how then most computer savvy people should be willing to make you one.I don't know anyone who'd charge you for the whopping five minutes or less that it would take, and if someone wants to charge you then find a college or high school student and ask them.For those of you who already know how to do ftp, set up WordPress and things like that, you may feel like the first few chapters are a waste, but this book is for everyone from novice to advanced. And you may pick up some tips along the way.Final Thoughts:If you've read this far then great. I will have you know that after reading The Super Affiliate Handbook that I have started to change my sites and business model
to what she does.I believe in what she's teaching that much, and so should you.- Jeffery

View this post on my blog: http://www.yourgamebook.com/the-super-affiliate-handbook-review.html

No comments:

Post a Comment